||GoBang 2012, a new classic turn-based game app from Bohemia Touch, was made live today in the iTunes Store. The game is a five-in-a-row/gomoku like game usually played with paper and pencil or with go pieces. A player can play against computer against a human opponent. Computer opponent offers three difficulty levels when hard level is really not easy to beat and players must develop a unique tactics to win.
Because the game is available worldwide it offers two design schemes. One classic which imitates paper and pencil design and another with GO black and white pieces. The adjustable difficulty level helps ease everyone into the game play and provides more challenging matches for those with strategic minds.
Main features of GoBang 2012 include:
* Universal game app works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Cool graphics and animations
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboard
* 3 skill levels - hard/medium/easy
* Board zoom IN and zoom OUT
* Unlimited undo - you can take back your moves
* Board size 16x16
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GoBang 2012 is currently available for sale worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category for only 0.99 USD (and is priced accordingly in other countries).